Çalık Holding Anonim Şirketi Disclosure On The Processing Of Personal Data
Your security matters to us!
As Çalık Holding A.Ş., we would like to share with you details concerning the “Law on the Protection of Personal Data”, passed with a view to protecting the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, and the right to privacy in particular, as well as personal data.
I. Data Supervisor
As per Law no. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (KVKK), your personal data may be processed by Çalık Holding Anonim Şirketi (The “Company”) as data supervisor within the scope explained below.
II. Purposes for Which Personal Data Will be Processed
Your collected personal data may be processed under the terms and purposes of personal data processing set out in articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK with a view to ensuring the legal and commercial security of the Company and those engaged in a business relationship with the Company, conducting the human resources policies of the Company, and determining and executing its commercial and business strategies.
III. To Whom and for Which Purposes the Processed Personal Data May be Transferred
Your collected personal data may be transferred under the terms and purposes of personal data processing set out in articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK to our business partners, suppliers, Group companies, shareholders, public institutions authorized by law, and private persons.
Your personal data shall not be used for any purposes other than those specified above, and shall not be shared with or transferred to third persons except those as per any legal obligations and to public institutions/organizations.
IV. Method and Legal Reason for the Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data is collected by the Company in accordance with the legislation in force via various channels including Partnerships, Group Companies, subsidiaries and solution partners, with which Company collaborates or has a contractual relationship.
Under the terms and purposes of personal data processing specified in articles 5 and 6 of KVKK, your personal data collected to this end may be processed and transferred also for the purposes specified in articles (II) and (III) of this Disclosure.
V. Measures Concerning the Protection of Personal Data
The Company takes all technical and administrative measures relating to the protection of personal data.
VI. Rights of the Personal Data Owner Under Article 11 of KVKK
As personal data owners, should you convey to the Company any requests concerning your rights using the following methods in this Disclosure, you shall be provided with a response as earliest as possible and in no later than 30 days following the processing of your request. However, should the Personal Data Protection Board prescribe charging of a tariff of fees, Çalık Holding A.Ş. shall request any such fee in the set tariff from the concerned party.
Within this scope, personal data owners are entitled to;
- Learn whether his personal data was processed,
- If his personal data was processed, request information with respect to this,
- Learn about the reason for which his personal data was processed and whether these were used in line with this purpose,
- Learn about the third persons in Turkey and abroad to whom the personal data was transmitted,
- In the event that the personal data is missing or erroneous, file a request for their correction, and file a request for the notification of any such action taken within this scope to third persons to whom the personal data was transferred,
- Concerning any such personal data that may have been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law no. 6698 and other relevant laws, in the event that the grounds for the processing of any such data have ceased to exist, file a request for the disposal of or removal of their personal data and file a request for the notification of any such action taken within this scope to third persons to whom the personal data was transferred,
- Object to the prejudiced results against the person obtained by means of analyzing the processed data exclusively by automated systems,
- In the event that he suffered any damages due to the processing of the personal data in violation of the law, request indemnification of his losses.
VII. Method of Submitting a Request
As per paragraph one of article 13 of KVKK, you may send your request to exercise your abovementioned rights together with documents proving your identity in a registered letter with return receipt to the address Büyükdere cd. No:163 34394 Zincirlikuyu/İstanbul.